Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gotta love the serenity!

Hello! Thought we'd do a post with some pictures for once! We had a great weekend away at my aunties farm. It was really peaceful to get away from it all and I could have easily stayed a lot longer. Sorry Bron and Chris (and any other misplaced Aussies) - hope these photos don't make you too homesick!

We helped feed the one year old cows some grain and this fella was particularly curious about the camera.
We also went for a walk down to the river bed. It is unbelievable how dry it is. It was only at Christmas time that a few of my family members were swimming at this exact spot.
This is the view from up near the house. My auntie has alpacas and chooks in the pen to the left of the picture.We saw this fella on a walk we took around the back of her property. It was as close as we could get with Geoff's super duper mega zoom lens. We think the koala had a cub as well.Here's me getting in touch with nature. I wasn't drinking, I swear!Mum and Geoff feeding the hungry herd. Mum and I looking particularly spiffty in our floppy hats.
Another cow photo sorry. I think they're cute. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis good to see the scenery... with Ross barely here im running the house by myself o wat fun lol not.

Good to see you had a nice weekend, ill talk to you guys another time. Mwah. Love from ur brother.

Bron said...

Great to see some piccies - so clear. Love the cow ones... :)

Glad to hear you had a good weekend away. We had an awesome week with cat empire and Bela Fleck. Will tell all on our blog, once we write a post!

We got back on Friday night, but haven't had a chance to reply to your email. Have to work the next 5 days - ugh.

Catch up with you soon, love lil sis.

earthkissed said...

Very cute cows:) It was good to read your blog again and catch up with what you guys are doing.