Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sally's baby shower

Sally (my good mate from undergrad days) is having a bub next month and last Saturday I went to an afternoon tea in her honour. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to post (do you have any Sally)?

It was great to catch up with the Mum-to-be and see her glorious bump (and no Sally, you are definitely not fat)!! I really enjoyed catching up with lots of others, including Fliss and her new baby Isaac.

And finally, the afternoon tea was really yummy! Thanks to Sally and her Mum for organising everything. :-)

5 comments:

appletopping said...

Our pleasure, El! Thanks for coming, it was great to see you again. :) :) :) :) :)

appletopping said...

doh. :( Sorry!!! i'm hopeless with cameras. that's why i always lump andrew with it at weddings. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Chris. :-(

I didn't want to lump around the big camera, and Geoff's little point-and-shoot was in for repairs.

What about Ame's photos Sally? Did she get any good ones?

appletopping said...

i haven't seen her photos... i think we're all a tad slack in getting em to a computer. :$

earthkissed said...

I am so jealous everyone got to see sally's pregnant bump but me!